Selective Monitoring of Joints For Each Gesture

Oct 31, 2011 at 12:29 PM

This is a change in the code that allows the user to specify what joint coordinates are to be monitored while trying to recognize a gesture. This allows the recognizer to recognize gestures like a wave with the right hand regardless of the position of the left hand or the rest of the body (within reason). This is written to the Gesture file as a line after the label that is of the form: "+<Joint1ToMonitor>,<Joint2ToMonitor>,<..." It uses the same names as the Kinect SDK uses for Joint IDs. Joints to be monitored are selected using a set of checkboxes added to the MainWindow.XAML It is being developed as part of a game, so idiosyncracies related to the game may exist in the code.

LINK: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11030595/KinectDTW3D/kinectdtw3D-SelectiveJoints-1.0-modified.zip

Dec 8, 2011 at 4:59 AM

Could you send the project to me?I can not find it on the net.My email is 417504807@qq.com

Dec 8, 2011 at 9:55 AM
Sure. Just give me a day or so, I'm incredibly busy. Sorry. :)
Best regards,
Mikhail.

On 7 December 2011 23:59, licko123 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Could you send the project to me?I can not find it on the net.My email is 417504807@qq.com

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (kinectdtw@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email kinectdtw@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Dec 9, 2011 at 6:22 AM

Hi licko123,

I just checked the link I've posted. It works for me. Can you try it and get back to me please?

Thank you. :)